Photo. Co-generation biogas power plant
• interval between complete overhauls is under 70 000 service hours;
• easy installation and operation;
• correspondence to international standards for toxic exhaust gases emission;
• securing of pollution abatement.
The main components of co-generation plant:
1. Internal combustion engine.
2. Engine support frame.
3. Generator (voltage 400б 10000 V, frequency 50 Hz).
4. Electric cabinet that can be equipped with stabilizer to avoid voltage jumps.
5. Engine cooling system with heat exchanger.
6. Container with sound insulation and ventilation system.
We use engines made in Germany and Austria